St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019 is made available to all International Students. The scholarship allows you to enroll for Masters level program(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at St Cross College, University of Oxford. The deadline of the scholarship will be June 7, 2019
Degree Level: Scholarship provides masters degree courses.
Available Subject: Under the scholarship program you will be able to study a One-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford.
Every Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000. The successful scholar will be provided priority for a room (at the standard rent) in College accommodation that covers the year of their course.
Students from any one of the six continents, such as (Africa, Asia, Europe, North America, South America, and Oceania) who is not able to obtain full funding from other places.
For you to apply for this scholarship, an applicant must:
- be of excellent academic ability;
- have already submitted a successfully completed application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have obtained and accepted a provisional place or admission at St Cross College (preference may be offered to applicants who choose St Cross as their first choice college);
- provide proof of the ability to finance the remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- be ready to take up their place in October 2019.
Deadline: June 7, 2019
Institution: St Cross College, University of Oxford
Applicants: International Students
Subject: All Subjects
Funding: Partial Funding / Limited support Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000
You are encouraged to write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant via email enclosing a copy of your CV and mentioning your desire to apply along with the proof of funding from other sources.
Please be aware that an application form is not used for this scholarship.
Deadline: The deadline for forwarding your applications is midday on Friday 7th June 2019.