Available Position: Apprentice Automotive Technician
Location: MechanIQ Mississauga, ON, Canada
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
At MechanIQ, “We are a family oriented company with an interesting culture. We need you to come and join us!!”
We are an innovative and growing auto repair company seeking hardworking apprentices who have an ambition of attaining their Automotive Technician License.
We are based in Mississauga, and you will be working along with some of the best technicians in the field.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing digital 360 Inspection with the use of tablets to take pictures and videos that will be shared with customers
- Checking and performing wheel alignments
- Performing vehicle maintenance items such as oil, lube, tire repair, tire changes, fluid exchanges, etc.
- Assisting and executing general repairs such as exhaust, brakes, suspension, etc.
- Assisting and performing engine diagnostics with the use of scanner tools
- General shop clean up
Candidates may a few years of experience working in auto repair and should possess apprenticeship Level 1 or 2.
- Dental, Medical
- Competitive hourly pay plus various benefits.
Monday to Friday work (Possibly some Saturday work)
- How much experience years of Automotive Repair do you have?
- What highest level of education have you completed?
- Do you have the license or certification: G Class Driver’s Licence?
MechanIQ is an Advanced Repair Facility offering fully engaged client experience. With professional technicians who communicates vehicle conditions by digital technology, MechanIQ is fast becoming the sought offer solution for vehicle maintenance and repair. Providing high-quality repair craftsmanship in an innovative and modern environment, we aim at building professional relationships with clients by extending the lifespan of their vehicle and saving them thousands of dollars in new vehicle prices, interest payments, and depreciation.
Based on the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, MechanIQ is glad to accept individual needs for applicants with disabilities through the recruitment process. Please contact our HR Team at 647-580-7094 if you desire accommodation to ensure equal participation in the recruitment and selection process.
Apply and begin immediately! To apply, visit our Company website: https://www.mechaniq.ca/
Company address: Mississauga