At Long Island University in Brookville- NY, the Executive Recruiter will be in charge of senior level recruiting for various positions. Under the Chief Talent and HR Officer’s direction, the Executive Recruiter will directly with our executive leadership team to create innovative candidates sourcing, plans, and best practice recruitment methods.
Executive Recruiter Key Responsibilities
- Work with leadership, hiring managers and search committees all through the selection and hiring process.
- Full life cycle executive recruitment which includes sourcing, screening, evaluating and recommending candidates, dealing with the whole procedure from interviewer questions, reference checks, offer preparations and negotiation, and onboarding. Concentrate on continuous improvement and guarantee the ideal candidate experience to pull in world-class Administrators and Faculty.
- Select, build, foster and influence a network of organizations, including professional partners, conferences, referrals, doctoral programs, and other sourcing strategies, which produce quality candidates. Develop a network to extend qualified, diverse, passive candidates ahead of time of need.
- Make focused sourcing strategies for executive positions; lead industry and applicant prospect investigate; distinguish and use different enlistment sources including cold pitches to recognize qualified and intrigued candidates.
- Offer clear communication to stakeholders concerning recruitment initiative status.
- Encourage and direct regular follow up with managers to decide the adequacy of recruitment plans and the implementation.
- Encourage demands for planned candidates mentioning H1B visa, or resident sponsorship as required
- Conduct administrative undertakings to incorporate drafting position descriptions, applicant profiles, and reference summaries, maintaining records, oversee search requisition, facilitate candidate travel arrangement, and work on projects as assigned.
- Keep up and deal with the procedures identified with LIU’s candidate following framework and business the board gateway.
- Track recruitment metrics to constantly assess and refine seek techniques.
Experience and Education Requirements
The successful applicant ought to be well informed in tech, experienced, exceptionally passionate and results-oriented. Furthermore, these qualifications are required to effectively execute the obligations for this job:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree and 3+ years of progressive recruiting background – retained or contingency search is preferred;
- Successful background in recruiting, hiring and onboarding senior level professionals and executive positions.
- Prior faculty and administrative recruitment experience in Higher Education actually preferred.
- Solid communication, organisation, time management and documentation abilities.
- Capacity to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Capacity to oversee and prioritize numerous requests from various sources is required.
- Great networking abilities for the purpose of candidate development.
- Professional demeanor, positive manners.
- Proficient in MS suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PPT); Experience utilizing LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and other online networking stages to identify and enlist top-level candidates.
Please ensure to send cover letter and resume. Apply Now!
LIU is an equivalent open door boss. LIU is focused on stretching out an equal opportunity to every qualified candidate who can add to the diversity and excellence of our scholarly network. LIU motivates applications from every qualified person without respect to race, colour, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, handicap or some other basis secured by applicable local, state or government laws . Hiring is dependent upon eligibility to work in the United States.