We are currently seeking to employ a Safety and Security Assistant in the city of London, Southwark.
Hours and Rota: 38.5 hours out of every week. This is a night shift job with a shift example of 4 evenings on and 4 evenings off. The shifts will fall between 8 pm – 8 am
Compensation: £10.81 every hour
Basic: Driving permit substantial for driving in the UK
What you’ll get up to
To give you a view about what’s in store, you’ll be:
- The principal point of contact for the students, on hand to help wherever you can.
- Watching the site and paying special mind to hazards to keep the properties protected and secure.
- Giving a conclusive and compelling response to customer complaints and arguments; escalation where it is important.
- Reacting to emergencies, liaising with our 24-hour emergency center point, and the emergency services when important.
- Faced with some difficult circumstances sometimes, fast problem solving and a calm head is a compulsory requirement.
What we search for in you:
- The student experience is at the basics of all that we do, so you’ll be enthusiastic about delivering optimal customer service.
- Preferably you’ll have experience with customer service and security-focused environment.
- You’ll be an approachable and reasonable individual, courageous to act in challenging circumstances.
- You should have a driving permit substantial for driving in the UK.
- The greater part of all, you’ll be somebody who can regard, support and interact with the people you work with and the students who live with us.
What Unite Students is about!
We’ve been the pioneers in purpose-built student accommodation market since our establishment in 1991 and have been at the highest point of our passion from that point forward. We’ve grown a lot from that point forward and you can now locate us in 28 distinctive college towns or urban areas, with about 50,000 students calling us home!
Advantages of working with us
We perceive that your diligent work shouldn’t come without its advantages, so here’s a little rundown of a portion of the things you can hope to get from us:
- Ordinary shifts with guaranteed hours every week
- We’ve earned an Award for “Investors in People – Gold”, so you’ll be working for a business who is truly concerned about you and your career
- Set aside time to relax with 25 days’ holiday
- A yearly bonus to compensate you for all your diligent work
- Enjoy exciting discounts at specific cafés, retailers and entertainment places
- And above all, you’ll be working inside a fun, enthusiastic and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equivalent opportunity employer and we welcome individuals of all ages, ethnicities, gender identities, handicaps, religions, and sexual orientations. Your application will be managed in the strictest of certainty. Apply Now!