As you become our Nike Store Athlete- Sales Associate, your targets will be to render a premium consumer experience by proving the expertise to direct through personal needs and providing a complete solution through Nike products and services in order to give consumers what they actually need to connect, train, and compete with what they know to achieve their goals.
- Use customer service skills, necessary sales techniques, and product knowledge to guide customers to the right product and drive sales
- Create a bond between consumer and brand through offering superior service and bringing in brand stories to the retail setting
- Manage knowledge of different store departments and be available to handle cash register for regular transactions, carry out the shipping and receiving roles, perform cleaning duties, stock the floor, and build visual displays as necessary
- Become a product knowledge resource person for consumers and entry-level associates. Find educational opportunities to build advanced level or specialized selling knowledge, sales and service techniques, Nike products and culture,
- Support Leads, Senior Associates, and Managers to train entry-level associates
- Support with loss prevention efforts through offering proactive customer service
- One year or more of customer service and/or retail experience will be considered
- Show passion for the Nike brand
- Able to do basic math calculations, which includes subtraction, addition, multiplication, and division
- Able to fluently communicate in verbal and written English (or other relevant languages)
- Able to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced setting
- Effectively work in a team-oriented environment and render excellent customer service
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that constantly seeks team members to grow with it. Nike provides a generous complete rewards package, a diverse and inclusive culture, casual work environment, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. Every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission, no matter the location, or the role: To inspire and bring innovation to all athlete in the world.
NIKE, Inc. employs a diverse workforce. Qualified candidates will obtain consideration without concern for race, sex, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. Apply Now!