Position: SALES ADVISOR
Company: BEXLEYHEATH, London- UK
This is anticipated to be a permanent Part – Time Sales Advisor position that demands you to work throughout 8 hours.
This position will need you to work flexible roles 2 to 3 days per week, which include weekends.
Are you willing to accept a customer focused, action-packed career at the heart of our company?
You can find your place in a fast moving work environment where you develop the optimal shopping experience, with outstanding customer service in a global fashion setting. We are providing you a job where every day will be a challenge, where only you can set the limits to your career possibilities, where your individual growth and development is just as vital as our business.
The job of an H&M Sales Advisor comes along with a range of responsibilities –and lots of rewards. Your to-do list includes:
- Providing outstanding customer service to maximize sales on the sales floor, at the cash desk, and in the fitting rooms.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards adhere at all times.
- Process our customer transactions at the cash desk.
- Accepting and processing deliveries.
- Supporting to prepare our season sales, regular seasonal campaign’s, and designer collaborations.
- Keeping to our store routines, policies and guidelines to support loss prevention and safety within the store.
- Actively supporting your colleagues and working well in the team
Just like every other person at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities should also include:
- A friendly and assisting approach to our colleagues and customers.
- The ability to maximize selling potential and recognize sales opportunities.
- Being able to accept feedback and communicate with your team and managers using a clear and straightforward way.
- Be able to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Passion and ambition to complete your tasks within an effective and timely manner.
- A willing attitude to learn and improve.
If this sounds interesting? Here’s your chance to begin a career with endless opportunities! Apply Now!
You might want to see: 2019 Newcastle University Sports Scholarships In The UK…