3M is looking for an Administrative Assistant for the Health Information Systems Division situated in Pittsburg, PA. At 3M, you can apply your skills in striking ways that matter.
3M Health Information Systems (HIS) is the world chief for advancing the language of health and conveys complete software and consulting services. Working at 3M Health Information Systems you will help with the present difficulties while getting ready for that of tomorrow. Transforming health care from a system that treats diseases, to a system that improves wellbeing and health starts with exact health information and payments. From improving the productivity of therapeutic records coding to outlining out achievement in value-based care and healthcare analytics. All while working with the best and the brightest to propel more than your own career, you are working to propel the entire world.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree, High School Diploma or GED
- Administrative Experience
- Military Experience
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Customer Relationship Management
Employment Summary :
The individual employed for the position of Administrative Assistant will support a wide variety of administrative obligations for two senior leaders in our M*Modal business.
This position provides a chance to progress from other private, public, government, or military environment to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Applies exceptionally created administrative and coordination skills to complete activities.
- Acts freely on standard procedures and handles non-routine circumstances through the interpretation of office rules and administrative practices.
- Proposes and actualizes solutions for administrative concerns.
- Gives normal direction and guidance on work methods and policy to support personnel.
- Ready to make electronic presentations from raw material and different resources.
- Looks for supervision as required for direction and approvals.
- Job skills, training, and broad understanding of standard programming are required to apply the knowledge of advanced secretarial abilities, procedures, and methods utilized in the job.
- Ready to relate business ideas to general organization objectives.
- Must be capable of conducting difficult assignments.
- Must have excellent communication abilities.
- Must be willing to make a trip up to 10% of the time needed.
- Will be the essential individual responsible for receiving calls about HIS marketing line.
- Logistical help different interior and external events.
- Effectively participates in important corporate projects/activities, adhere to professional and quality standards, follow corporate policies and procedures and acts in a steady manner with 3M’s values and ethical standards.
HIS-Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or higher (finished and confirmed prior to start) from a licensed institution
- At least three (3) long stretches of involvement with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- At least three (3) long stretches of consolidated involvement as an Administrative Assistant and additionally Executive Assistant in a private, public, government, or military environment
- At least three (3) years involvement with Executive and Client relations in a private, public, government, or military environment
- At least three (3) years experience with meeting schedules and coordination
- Bachelor Degree
- At least five (5) years experience with office project, program activities, and capacity to direct the work of others
- Have (CPS), Certified Professional Secretary certificate
- Post-secondary school specialization training or core college-level courses
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Travel: May incorporate up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is not approved
Must be legally approved to work in the country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse and Inclusive 3M
3M is where you can collaborate with different inquisitive, inventive individuals. Where your different abilities, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll discover challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and fulfilling. With a diversity of individuals, worldwide locations, technologies. and products, 3M is a place to develop and be compensated for excellence. Apply Now!