We are interested in hiring a reliable Arts Manager. If you are a whiz at Art Management, thrive on new challenges, and have a passion for China’s films, you might be the right person for the job!
China Lion Film Entertainment Co Pty Ltd is the frontline international distributor of Chinese language films within Australia, New Zealand, North America, and the United Kingdom, with offices situated in Los Angeles, Sydney, and Beijing. China Lion has current releases of approx 30 of China’s biggest and most popular films every year through a long-standing partnership with Australia & NZ’s frontline cinema multiplex exhibitors EVENT, HOYTS, Greater Union, Village as well as other leading independent cinemas.
Available Position: Arts Manager
Job Location: Sydney CBD office
Reports to: Director
Remuneration: $60,000 per annum, plus Super
Arts Manager Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Public relation management: find and keep up partnerships and sponsorship for the company, creating publicity for films with Chinese media, maintaining a sound relationship with Chinese corporate and embassy
- Budget management which includes planning media budget for every China Lion film
- Supervise the development of China’s films’ market
- Evaluate and monitor all films and titles
- Promote upcoming film releases via social media such as China Lion Weibo, YouTube, Facebook, WeChat
- Negotiate and coordinate with media
- Build and implement consumer promotions
- Manage Social media such as replying and posting regular updates
- Graphic design on adverts, flyers, poster, voucher, etc.
- Materials and artwork management
- Coordinating on-ground local grassroots team
- Day to day updates and distributing box-office summary reports
- Classification (AU and NZ) submissions.
- Guarantees all requirements are established to the highest professional standards and are agreeable with all legislation.
- Translation is required
Arts Manager Key Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience
- Tertiary education studying in arts or films
- Sound problem solving and negotiation skills, with a results-based approach;
- Capable of communicating, negotiating and developing relationships with wide varieties of people, both internally and externally to the organization, in an ethical and professional manner;
- Outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Must be able to speak and read fluent Mandarin
- Prove experience in social media management and knowledge of platforms
- Knowledge of Chinese media and various types of journalism
- Basic graphics skills for posting images and updating on social media
- Some skills in movie editing (not essential)
- A passion for Chinese movies
If this sounds like this job opportunity is for you, you are encouraged to email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com Apply Now!
Find here: Three New Australia Visas Announced…