Agri Labor Australia Pty Ltd is an Award winning Australian company with customers in each State and Territory. We are proud to represent various agribusiness, large primary producers, rural operators, and local farmers – we are are an optimal standard recruitment Agency. Established on our firsthand know-how of the land and dedicated to the continued success of our Client’s businesses and our candidate’s careers, you can depend on us for expertise, advice, and support.
Production Labourer Working Responsibilities
Agri Labor Australia has a motivating, long term opportunity for a production worker to join an established mushroom ranch situated in the Devonport district of Spreyton, Tasmania.
Our client is hoping to extend their growing and harvesting task to guarantee the position as a leader in the industry. Our client has a team of workers who have been as one for quite a while and is seeking to infuse some vibrant and dedicated individuals into their present team.
Your duties will include (yet not be restricted to) the following: –
- Manual handling with heavy lifting
- Blending and packing composed, sacking and filling plate
- Repetitive lifting of 25kg, stand for lots of time, crouching and leaning
- Guarantee all work performed goes with established company policies and standard operational methods
- Keep up the quality of the production process based on standards indicated by set principles as portrays in the quality manual
- In charge of hygienic practices
- Guarantee all equipment is effectively sterilized according to the cleaning arrangement
- Forklift task when required
- Different duties as decided by the site chief
Production Labourer Skills and Experience
We are searching for a dependable and mindful candidate who can take direction, adapt rapidly and work in a safe manner consistently. You’ll have an optimistic attitude, strong working attitude and glad to be a part of the long term, existing team.
The successful candidate must be physically fit and have the strength to perform monotonous lifting and standing for lots of time. To be considered for the job, it’s significant you can address the following criteria:
- Physically fit and ready to pass a pre-employment medical
- Pass drug and liquor test (regular testing carried out on the site)
- Be ready to work on scheduled roaster basis including ends of the week
- Have Australian forklift permit
- Be a decent communicator and a cooperative person
- Show initiative and be able to work unsupervised
- Keep up safe work practices on including manual handling
- Use literacy skills to adhere to sequenced written instructions and record information precisely and neat
- Must have dependable transport
Key Job Info:
- Begin: ASAP
- Salary: $24.17 every hour
- Term: Ongoing
- Long term stable work opportunity
- Great team Setting
- Chance to work for a market leader