Job description / Role
Our client from the Aviation industry is now seeking to recruit an Architect-Fit out Design, who will be tasked with developing conceptual and detailed design proposals in order to meet the Fit out requirements of the company Stakeholders and Concessionaires. The ideal job holder will have a high level of autonomy in deciding his or her day to day operations as they will be expected to visit proposed or active projects throughout both estates and therefore will sometimes be required to work outdoors supervising the Fit -out Design team in surveys and studies.
Architect – Fit out Design Responsibilities
- Render Fit out Subject Matter Expertise (SME) and competence to all internal stakeholder in order to support informed technical and operational decision-making.
- Manage the architectural design to ensure that projects are following the required due diligence so as to ensure consistent quality of built assets and a predictable operational outcome
- Interact and integrate with every relevant engineering disciplines in order to ensure that the design accomplishes the Clients quality, time requirements and budget.
- Carry out reviews of third-party designs to guarantee compliance to company policies and standards including international specifications and relevant local
- Constantly monitor and report the progression of the Fit-out Design – architectural workstream projects in terms of schedule, quality, safety, budget, etc.
- Be part of monitoring and reporting of supply chain vital deliverable and associated KPIs.
- Be part of post-project reviews and the identification of opportunities for taking part in change initiatives, programs, and projects in accordance with leading practices, the advancement of processes and productivity improvement
Also find out: KUST Fully-funded Scholarships In Abu Dhabi 2019…
Transguard Workforce Solutions wishes to thank all individual who is interested in working with us. we will like you to forward your credentials and portfolios so that we can reach you at the appropriate timing. Apply Now!